At quiltnco.com, we pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for sewing and quilting.
Whether you specialize in sewing clothes, quilting amazing patchwork, or creating awesome patterns, we want to give you a platform to share your knowledge with our audience. It’s a good way to get more eyes to your website or Youtube channel.
So if you’re interested in writing for us, please read our editorial guidelines below and send us your pitch outlining your proposed article topic. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Blog owner looking for a “write for us” website?
Would you like to share your tips and tricks with the world? If so, we want to hear from you!
Please follow these guidelines if you want to get published.
What we are looking for.
We’re always looking for new and interesting topics. If you have an idea for an article or a video tutorial, we want to hear from you!
We’re especially interested in “how to articles” articles that offer actionable tips and advice to become a better sewer.
What to avoid
Low quality content, affiliate links inside article, duplicate content, AI generated content, keyword stuffing… to name a few.
What about SEO?
We are taking great care of SEO. Your article must be well-searched and SEO-optimized. If not, we reserve the right to modify the article before publishing it.
Specific Guidelines To Consider Before You Write For Us
- Deliverable: We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
- Word Limit: We only allow articles that contain at least 1000 words.
- Backlinks (to your site): Add a maximum of 2 backlinks to your website + one to your home page in your bio.
- External Links (optional but recommended): give credit to sites where you’ve found the information. You can add 1 to 3 high DA reference links.
- Internal Links (optional but much appreciated): you can add 3-5 internal links to our articles. If you don’t, we reserve the right to add them.
- Images: add 1 featured image + 2 to 5 images (1024px wide minimum) inside your content. You must have copyrights on your images.
- 100% plagiarism-free, never published elsewhere
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Please include your short author bio (max 50 words) in your article along with a headshot (150 x 150 pixels)
Email us to email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post Submission“.
Whether your article is already written or not, outline the content and give a small brief about it.
If we are interested, we will reach out to you within 5 business days. Then, if everything goes well, we will publish your complete article within a day and will email you the article link.
Hope to hear from you soon !